Great News. Rebuilding Together Solano County has a full calendar of community projects and events in 2016. – Download a Calendar –
Upcoming events include:
- MLK 2016
- RTSC is partnering with Kaiser Permanente for our 7th Annual MLK Workdays in Vallejo and Fairfield.
- January 16th (Saturday) from 8:30 – 3:00 p.m. at Steffan Manor Elementary School, 815 Cedar Street, Vallejo
- January 17th (Sunday) from 8:30 – 2:00 p.m. at David Weir K-8 Preparatory School, 1975 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fairfield
- January 18th (MLK Workday) from 8:30 – 4:30 p.m. at:
- February 8th – February 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Vallejo Veterans Memorial Building, 420 Admiral Callaghan Lane
- February 12th from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Celebrating Valentine’s Together (Wine Pairing Event – Dinner and Live Auction) at Zio Fraedo’s Vallejo Restaurant
- February 13th from 9 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Vallejo Veterans Memorial Building, 420 Admiral Callaghan Lane
Rebuilding Together will be holding our annual fund-raising event, Celebrating Valentines Together, on Friday, February 13th at Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant. This event offers a six course gourmet meal prepared by the chef of Zio Fraedo’s Vallejo Restaurant and each course paired with a stellar wine selection. All attendees will be able to celebrate Valentine’s Day with their significant other as well as be excited that the funds raised support a local nonprofit organization in which the return for each dollar is six-fold.
For this event, our nonprofit is looking for event sponsors, and people to attend this event.
- Download Sponsor Packet
- Download Event Flyer
- Download Event Levels of Support
- Download Event Postcard
Rebuilding Together Solano County (RTSC) provides free home repair and rehabilitation services for low-income homeowners and community facilities. During a one day project, local businesses, community members, skilled tradesman and concerned residents come together from all walks of life to repair and restore low-income homes in our Solano County neighborhoods. RTSC is a local affiliate of Rebuilding Together USA, a national organization that includes more than 200 affiliates across the nation. In the past twenty-five years, more than 150,000 homes have been rehabilitated by Rebuilding Together volunteers.